We are pleased to announce the availability of a new internship opportunity for Fall 2014. Are you up for it? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Good Work Ethic
- Web Skills (HTML experience)
- Plays Well With Others
- Willing to be taught
- Communication Skills
Vintage is a great place to work. You’ll get to contribute to projects that are seen by hundreds of thousands of people on a monthly basis. You’ll be exposed to the full software process (design, coding, testing, etc).
What’s the Pay?
We pay $10 an hour. It is also possible you’ll be offered a full time job after the internship (that pays more than 10 bucks an hour). Prove yourself to be a smart, friendly, hard worker and you’ll be a shoo-in with a foot in the door.
Send an e-mail to jobs@VintageSoftware.com and send the following info:
- [Your Name, Internship] in the Subject line
- Resume [Including school information + GPA]
- Favorite Programming Class
- An example program or site you have created
- Favorite Programming Language